Awards & recognitions
EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum Framework, United Kingdom). Area: 3000-5000 sq. ft. (ground floor referred) Investment: Rs. 8-15 Lacs (for already constructed building) Royalty: 15%
CBSE/Cambridge International Board Pattern Area: 10000 sq. ft. Investment: Rs. 30-40 Lacs (for already constructed building) Royalty: 12%
CBSE/Cambridge International Board Pattern Area: Population 25 Lacs & above 1 Acre, Hills: 1 Acre Other: 2 Acre Lease: minimum period of 33 years and in favor of the Society/School by a registered deed. Investment: Rs. 60-90 Lacs (for already constructed building) Royalty: 10%
Upgrade your School to World Class Standards with SHEMROCK
Your school will face increasing competition from both local schools and national-level branded school chains. The fact remains that with the resources at the disposal, the branded school chains shall be able to heavily invest in Research & Development, develop best practices and also market their brands much better than what a standalone school can do. Parents see this and therefore choose brands over single unit schools. Also, you must be aware that all things remaining the same, people are always ready to pay more for a branded product. Therefore, it would be advantageous for you to join hands with SHEMROCK and upgrade your school to the highest standards in the country!
1. Fill the Franchise Evaluation Form.
2. Get the site approved by the SHEMROCK Management.
3. Sign the Standard Franchise Agreement.
4. Confirm the Funding Arrangements with Financial Institutions (if required)
5. Start the School Design Process and Incorporate the Innovative concepts in the Layout.
6. Start the School Construction.
7. Procure Teaching Equipment, Furniture, ICT Equipment etc. from Suppliers.
8. Follow SHEMROCK guidelines to attract & appoint quality staff & arrange for their training in our head office Mohali.